You can never have too many tips! Here are some genius ideas to consider during your travels…
1. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
2. Traveling to a tropical destination? Place a dryer sheet at the bottom of your suitcase to keep you clothes smelling fresh.
3. You can always use a pill container to keep your jewelry organized and untangled if you can’t find a good jewelry holder in time for your trip.
4. Put smartphones in airplane mode to save battery and charge faster.
5. If you choose your seats near the wings of the plane you’ll experience less turbulence. They tend to have the least amount of bounce when flying, because it has more structural support.
6. Cram the most into your carry on, buy buying some vacuum sealed bags. they can save some ridiculous amount of space.
7. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window. If no one takes the middle seat you get a full row, and if someone does, just ask them to switch so you sit next to your travel partner.
8. Pack your suit coats inside out to keep them clean and avoid creasing.
9. Wait to buy airline tickets until 3pm on Tuesdays. Typically this is when the big airlines reduce their fares in order to compete with the discount airlines like Southwest and JetBlue. If you’re looking to save some money, this is where a travel agent comes in hand and they can cross check all the agent booking portals and get you the best price. Prices not seen on Expedia or websites like Orbitz.
10. Prevent messy spills in your luggage and unscrew your 3oz bottle lids and place a simple patch of saran wrap on the top and screw them back on.
11. Best time to use the plane bathrooms are right after the plane has leveled off and 15-20minutes before landing.
12. Forgot your cell phone charger? Double check with your hotels front desk as tons of travelers leave theirs behind and they tend to have a box full of them.
To plan your next vacation and be able to put these tips into use contact me at Sully@lovetravelevents.com
I hope these help you during your next trip!